Artificial Intelligence is the biggest achievement of humans in the development of computers. But what is Artificial Intelligence? The ability of a machine to take their decisions with the help of human intelligence is Artificial Intelligence. It is the development of science to make intelligent machines. The algorithms developed for AI perform task smartly. We are so much surrounded by AI. It has gained popularity a lot. AI has the potential of forever changing our lives. AI has been growing exponentially in the past decade.
Artificial intelligence includes many insights and application of many fields like computer science, cognitive science, operations research, control systems, psychology, philosophy, economics, probability, optimization, neuroscience, logic, and many others. For example, if you build a robot you can’t feed walking and moving algorithms only. You have to implement all the above- mentioned fields in them to replace the activities of humans and take decisions like them. You have to build a robot in such a way that they can think like a human.
Benefits of artificial intelligence
1) Various machines are developed with the help of Artificial intelligence. These machines perform series of work in less time. Some tasks are finished within seconds, which normally humans will do in 15-20 minutes. A complex task is also performed in lesser time. As a result, the rate of productivity will increase.
2) It is reducing the pressure from humans. People are involved in performing difficult tasks which can also risk their life. They have to work in a hazardous environment to get the work done. Machines will replace the efforts of humans.
3) The work done by AI implemented machines is more reliable and consistent. The finishing of the work is much better.
4) AI has made many things easier for us. We can call a cab anytime using a Smartphone to our doorstep. We can order anything from any corner of the world. Talking to people has become easier; we can see and talk to our dear ones through a video call. A phone has now become an important part of human life. We use Google assistant or Siri in iOS to answer our questions and provide the best results from the search engine. All this is possible due to Artificial intelligence courses.
5) The most notable application is in the medical field. Many medical machines have been developed to cure the diseases. A doctor can analyze patient’s reports and tell about the risk factors using health checking devices which are many.
Artificial Intelligence and its integral parts
1) Machine learning- It is an important part of AI. The term is self-explanatory that we want to make machines learn based on their knowledge and make decisions. The machines have to be developed in such a way that once it is built it can evolve and adapt the new data when they are used.
2) Deep Learning- When machine learning couldn’t fulfil some requirements, then deep learning was introduced. It was inspired by the functionality of neurons in our brain cells. It has solved all the difficult AI problems like Natural Language Processing, image recognition, language translation. People who like working on real-life sensing problems should opt for the course. It has gained so much popularity that it is implemented in every field. This field has a large scope in speech recognition machine, game-playing machines, computer vision and the most important robotics.
ExcelR – Data Science, Data Analytics
Course Training in Bangalore
49, 1st Cross, 27th Main,
Behind Tata Motors, 1st Stage,
BTM Layout, Bengaluru,
Phone: 096321 56744
Hours: Sunday – Saturday 7AM – 11PM